If a sprinkler accidentally discharges:
- Electrocution hazard - stay clear of spray areas. Do not attempt to move any items in spray path.
- Call the Management Office at 963-0700 immediately.
- Keep all persons clear of spray area until management personnel turn off sprinkler valve and power supply.
- After the sprinklers have been turned off and there is no power in the area, list all items damaged or destroyed by the spray.
- Insurance for Tenant property is carried by the Tenant, not by the building. Completed damage lists should be turned in to the Tenant's insurance carrier.