Notify the Management Office if you observe any suspicious individuals or suspicious behavior. This would include people who do not appear to have business within the buildings.
The Management office requests that Tenants advise us when they plan to leave their vehicles parked overnight in the garage or lots for any length of time. Please notify the Management Office if you observe any vehicles that appear abandoned near the building or if a vehicle appears suspicious.
Staff responsible for incoming mail/packages should maintain an awareness of possible threats. Following is a check list of common features of threatening letters:
- No return address
- Excessive postage
- Hand written or poorly typed addresses
- Misspelling of common words
- Restrictive markings such as “Confidential” and “Personal”, etc.
- It’s lopsided or lumpy in appearance. Has excessive weight and/or a feel of powdery substance.
- It’s sealed with excessive amounts of tape.
What should you do with a suspicious piece of mail?
- Don’t handle a letter or package that you suspect is contaminated.
- Don’t shake it, bump it or sniff it.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Contact local law enforcement authorities (911) and also notify the Management Office immediately.